A little later...
I need to confess my sins. This is what I did after writing that last post.
1. Picked up my daughter from school (told nobody, except a text to my husband which he hasn't yet responded to)
2. Read some comforting 'remember it's all subjective etc' messages from KC Critaratti (my SCBWI critique group)
3. Cried on the dog for approximately three and a half minutes (he looked more bemused than sympathetic, I think he was worried the tears might soak through his wiry fur)
4. Felt guilty for my self-absorbed self-indulgence
5. Ate half a box of Lindor chocolates given to me by the neighbour as a thank you for looking after their dog whilst she was in labour.
6. Felt a bit sick and enormously guilty that I'd cried even though I wasn't in labour
7. Told my other daughter by text that no, she couldn't stay at her friends house for tea because I'd got a piece of fish out of the freezer for her.
8. Put the tea on
9. Did an hour of angry cleaning (the hover was particularly satisfying)
10. Ate tea with my daughters even though I wasn't that hungry after all the chocolates
31/3/2016 07:08:56 pm
Love this Camilla!
7/11/2022 07:03:15 pm
Thank you for writing this post
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to my blog, a place where you can keep up to date with what I am up to.